The East Coast Estate Planning Council has been serving the professional education and business development needs of estate planning professionals of the Greater West Palm Beach area since 1979. To be considered for membership, an individual must be active in the field of estate planning profession and must also be a practicing professional in one or more of the following disciplines:
1. A Trust Officer of a trust company or bank maintaining a trust department in the State of Florida;
2. A Chartered Life Underwriter or Chartered Financial Consultant;
3. An Attorney authorized to practice in the State of Florida;
4. A Certified Public Accountant authorized to practice in the State of Florida; or
5. A Certified Financial Planner or a Chartered Financial Analyst.
In addition, individuals engaged on a full-time basis in a field which complements or supports any of the above professionals (“Allied Professional Members”) may also be considered for membership.
Additional information regarding the application process and further requirements can be found in The By-laws which are located in the Document Library on this site. We also encourage you to visit the Web site of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils (www.NAEPC.org), of which we are a member.
William F. Bruck